Magnesium Oil

2016 was the year we were in search of sleep. Lack of quality sleep is the main contributing factor to illnesses and poor quality of life for many people. We know this first hand, but you don't truly understand the impact it has on your life until you finally find quality sleep.

I had read a few blogs on the internet. The best, I believe was on Natural Living Ideas; 13 Signs You are Magnesium Deficient… & How To Fix It by Sierra Bright. (Read it here.)

My Recipe

  • 1/2 cup magnesium chloride flakes (I got mine here) and 
  • 3 tablespoons boiling water
I heated my water in a canning jar in the microwave, 1 minute or until just boiling. Add the magnesium chloride flakes screw on top and shake well until all flakes are dissolved. HINT: don't heat up after mixing. It only gets hard. Start over if you feel you did not get the water hot enough in the beginning.
To finish off; I poured the oil into a spray bottle (I got mine here) and added 10 drops of lavender oil.

To use: I spray on my wrist and rub my writs together. One spray a day is good. Too much magnesium can cause stomach issues and diarrhea. We noticed improved sleep with one use.

Comments

Popular Posts